Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Ratopia

The day my sister came to visit me, she started developing a cold that does nothing but making her cough.

She doesn't feel tired. She doesn't sneeze. She doesn't have a headache or any other symptom of a cold.

She just coughs.

One day, she went to China Town and was about to get some herbal meds for me.

All of a sudden, she started her violent cough, which got herself really frustrated and made the others stepped back a few yards.

When she got home, she told me about this story.

It reminded me of what she mentioned to me the day before... something like...

"You are like any other ordinary people except for your room is a chaos."

I replied... "I have been like this for as long as I could remember.... before or after any diagnosis was every applied to me." 8-O

So, after, she mentioned that personal story of hers, I responded, "Sounds like me" except for people who know me, they should know me by now, and, for people who me not know, how would they know?

It was this afternoon when I was crossing the street and when the spasm made me stop for a rest....

It occurs to me... for people who me know half way, this could be perceived as catatonia while, for me, the only thing I know is that I was a happy psychotic, although sometimes sings my moody blues, living an active live style-- 24/7 on the wheel.

And, I have an image in my mind... lol


No comments: