Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Slot machine

I figure that it might be a good idea for me to use as little of my head as possible to keep my neurotransmitters and their activities in vacation mode.

I spoke of ebay and its implication before.

Today, I wondered again to myself... would there be something else that requires even less cognitive capacity to perform while I am struggling to get my head reset in the next few days or weeks?

Then, I thought of the times when I diligently tried to figure out the educational implications of different computer games... and the numerous hours and days I dedicated into playing slot machine.

So I went online and found a website where free games are available.

It is wonderful... to myself I thought.

All that I did was clicking the left button on the mouse when the time comes, staring at and focusing on nothing essential, and the computer takes care of all else. In split second, an hour passed--- an hour closer to a brand new day, I thought.

No comments: