Monday, March 17, 2008

Secondary injury

I went online and did some search about whether my acute psychotic episode could be accounted as a secondary injury of my accident.

All these years having symptoms controlled, after the accident, I went into depression and my positive symptoms went up the wall...

Someone from HR asked me whether the 2 weeks of my out sick was related to the accident.

I responded in email that I think so yet I have to double check with the lawyer.

I asked this question to my lawyer and he responded, "Were you actively seeking treatment?"

Apparently, the answer of yes would make it harder to establish a psychiatric secondary injury case even though the partial contribution to exacerbated condition is the key point.

I thought to myself... people practicing law knows the laws-- especially when, after googling, I couldn't really find similar cases unlike the state of Connecticut etc.

I, later, recalled all the things I have gone through so far in reality and in my imaginary world.

啞吧吃黃蓮, 有苦說不出

How many times have I experienced the above phenomena?

It doesn't really matter after all....

Everyone could do the best they could do to get this case resolved. Such I believe because I am an idiot and 天公疼愚人... lol

For me, there is only one focus and one goal... learn the lessons I could learn and forgo the counterproductive thoughts.

In addition, I paid to take a class... can't be wasting the tuition I paid for and I shall use the time productive rather than on useless thoughts (especially I believe I have done my share of it lol)

P.S. The synopsis I posted earlier today are for the class I registered for-- 1 stone 2 birds-- my learning and yours

No comments: