Saturday, March 8, 2008

What is he saying

There is this gentleman 6 floors downstairs on the street doing his daily routine.... spreading the words of love and glory.

At some point, I heard him "stop it, stop it" with the TV in the background.

"Stop what?"

I thought to myself.

"Blogging?"

And, anyone really read my blog?

I turned off the TV and listened more carefully again... "Glory, glory... Jesus, Jesus..."

I don't think I heard the stop it part.

This is, possibly, the synergistic effect of my hearing loss and delusional propensity-- similar to what my sister did when she, my mom, and I took part in a guided tour in central park.

The gentleman said something involving words such as stone and man. My diligent sister built up a story about how cavemen were living in central park. lol

No comments: