Friday, March 14, 2008

Perhaps, withdrawal or change of guards

Perhaps, what I am experiencing more and more frequently and intensively is the withdrawal from Risperdal... it's about 15-16 hours since I took the decreased dosage.

My extremity now is either cold like ice or burning hot... (and now I know what it means to have burning pain officially, I guess, something I have stated to not want to understand)

My body is shivering and hands are shaking like the real Canadian shake and bake. lol

Sort of having problem to coordinate my body-- including writing and typing also slowered.

However, it is ok... withdrawal will pass and I will be fine, I know.

Or, since Seroquel still is moving in, let's call it the change of guards phenomena....

If you have any question, ask it, cause I will not dwell in withdrawal forever and I will grow out of it.

No comments: