Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Love could drive you crazy

Although people love each other using their own idiosyncratic ways, a lot of times, how they show you their love could really drive you crazy--- to the extend that you wanna yield at them and say... OK.. go where you want to go and be who you want to be.

Yet, please stop to rest for a bit cause that's how I could show mine to thee.

Apparently, while I am driving my mama crazy, my mama also drives me crazy... what a wonderful feedback loop... lol

When I got back home today, I found my mom never stopped for a moment, wanting to make sure she is doing everything she could do to make sure her baby's needs are covered.

So, from before dinner till after super, she did stop for a second to eat but she just kept on moving around--- all busy while, for me, the things that got her mind preoccupied were nothing to be worrying about at all.

For instance, where to place my cane and her demand that I soak my feet in hot water.

I sat there... trying to feel a sense of serenity while, I think, the energies I let go must have gone to her... and all the movement is driving me crazy... 8-O

At some point, I felt I should said something but it didn't really come out all that right...

I said, "Sit down and rest. Stop being so anxious," while what I meant was-- I want you to rest and I don't want you to be too tired.

She went out of the room and came back--- this time she was ready to rest.

I did not elaborate more on why I said what I said.

And, I thought to myself... my love for her must also be driving her crazy... 8-O lol

No comments: