Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Heaviness

It seems like it is getting more and more difficult for the engine to start up in my head recently despite of the fact that the dosage of Depako has gone down by 500 mg.

I did feel a bit restless at around 5-6 when I was getting ready to come home from work.

I got off the bus two stop earlier so that I could slowly strolled along Broadway to walk off some of the useless energy.

Then, when I was having a smoke, I realized that it felt really heavy on my head and chest... the same feeling I would get when under the influence of depression.

I thought to myself...

Several rational for the given observation:

  1. Depression is finally manifesting itself in response to all that jazz I have been through
  2. I am still too well drugged out that the meds are starting to put me into the depressed kinda mode
  3. There might be some change in the weather in the next few days because either the air pressure or the humidity is changing in the air...
lol

No comments: