Friday, March 7, 2008

What to do with errors

This would be the day to reflect on relationships.

All other things controlled for, one thing consistent with the past record was the concern and care for the cared ones.

Except for, when the time comes, he ran away with another woman.... guess it might have something to do with other people's phobia about my commitment... 8-O lol sigh

It could be the commitment phobia (however this term is interpreted) that stop me from getting into relationships.

It could also be the department of homeland security that propells my continuation of doing it.

Also, it took shorter than a leap year length of time for me to repeatedly make many same mistakes of jumping into relationship while there was no means of fostering even the rapport.

As an attempt to recalibrate the erroneous path of the past... I might have kept on reminding myself of the same mistakes I made while much younger till... while, suddenly, 2 more or 3 leap years have gone on since on the new land I arrived.

Ya, local maximum and minimum.

Then, I thought to myself...

I have the tendency to perform error checking on my own past errors.

Sometimes my estimates are correct and sometimes they are wrong...

I don't have the talent and gift of the fishmarket fish sellers... who could pick up a fish weighting exactly 1 pound...

Is it worse to make mistakes again or is it worse for us to over correct our past errors?



What do you think?
Ratprincess asks,
smart people.

Reality check, I guess, as I continue living my life and moving on.





No comments: