Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Boring

I think it is very boring to be good.

I have only been good for a couple of weeks now and I am already getting bored.

At the same time, recently, I am absolutely engulfed in that 空空 kinda 情薀... wondering what it be like to elope into the mountains, become like those monks in Shoaling mountain in the marshal art films, growing my own fruit and veggies. (Then, it did occur to me my hideout should be where the temperature is warm and pharmacy not too far to get my drug. In addition, I still gotta somehow have funds to allow me to pay for high speed Internet connection, cable, electricity and telephone. 8-O lol)

Then, it occurs to me that...

Already getting bored after less than 2 months, being good might not really be my department while I see no intrinsic motivation to push myself to master the art of it... lol

No comments: