Monday, March 31, 2008

Chicken shit

I would have loved to be so courageous as to really cut the Depakote down by another 250 mg last night...

However, at times, I am still pretty much of a chicken shit....

As I was getting ready to take my pills last night, I stared at the bottle of Depakote---

Thinking...

To be honest, although it has been a bit over a month since I came out from the hospital, there was no change in the meds for the first week, I spent the second week switching from Risperdal back to Seroquel, and, thereafter, within less than 2 weeks, although still at a high dosage of 750mg, the dosage of Depakote has gone down by 50%...

Given the fleeting occurrences of the positive symptoms, I might want to consider to give my body and head a bit more time to come to a homeostasis kinda state.

So, with the pill cutter, I chopped that big pink bill in half and down it with water...

Chicken shit I am... so I thought to myself...

Or, choose the battle to fight and the right way to fight the battle... an alternative way to put it... so I thought to myself again.

No comments: