Wednesday, March 26, 2008

The other parts of 99.9 percent

Just when I was having a smoke, looking down at the familiar street down below---

That is Broadway.

The blocks so very familiar to me by now.

10 months traveling up and down for no good cause but many good fruits... compassion, support, love, and care.

That gave me the courage to look back to what it had taken for me to get back to walk distance and crossing roads.

On a second thought, although there is no need for pain, much have I gained...

On a second thought, although there is no reason I have to be psychotic and prone for depression, much more of the sunny side do I see in life through the reincarnation alternative worlds..

Through these, I see the best in humanity and its manifestations.

Through these, I learn to chose to dwell in happiness rather than its inverses.

Shall the bodily functions are at the mercy of my body, the other parts of the 99.9 percent, I own them to the human network and their loving acts and thoughts.

I think, one day, I will make a card for each of them and tell them, "Thank you, Thank you, I love you. I love you"... like what that guy is yelling down stairs 6 floors under.

No comments: