Monday, March 24, 2008

Ratology M&M relaxation techniques

Just when I was slowing bringing my body towards the pharmacy, I had the idea that... pains might not be conductive to my attempt to get rid of my delusions and hallucinations.

Pains induce stress, stress could trigger the release of more neurotransmitter and, consequentially, I might experience more positive symptoms.

So, I started to think about those M&Ms like neurotransmitters sun tanning on the beach of Porta Plata, DR., sipping the strawberry margarita served by Seroquel, Depako, and that pain killer I took to numb my pains.

Then, it occurs to me... this is starting to make me sound like an alcoholic... maybe we could consider serving these neurotransmitters some other types of entertainment.

So, referencing back to the things I did in Porta Plata...

I had in my mind neurotransmitters eating Fillet Mion in a classy restaurant.

I had in my mind neurotransmitters floating in the sea on the surfing board in fair temperature, be it rain or shine, smiling at the rainbow at the other end of the sky.

I had in my mind 2 neurotransmitters getting ready to go out for sea Kayaking... with one clumsy one couldn't get on to the kayak (me). lol

Or, it might just be a neurotransmitter sitting by the pool, listening to the rhythm of the falling rain...



It still hurt and spasm still hit... yet, I felt happier and much more relaxed.

No comments: