Friday, March 7, 2008

Worst selling car

At work today, this lady who used to go to the college came back to visit from her global excursion while I am still on my way towards recovery.

One of our old pal already has 3 children now.

I heard this lady said something like... "I am also looking for a man to make baby with".

On the outside, I thought to myself... my eggs are getting old and time to make some babies, too, here.

Guess, that's just the thing for women in their mid 30s...

Then, it occurs to me... what about the genes?

My psychiatric kinda profile seems to be coded in the gene...

Well, guess, just gotta get these children well educated on the mental health issues and train them well meta-cognitively early on in their life.

In addition, what I have is late onset... not as bad as early onset...

Then, I thought of the case of the worst selling car in history the professor was talking about the other day--- was it Edsel--- everyone make it a number 2 and no one's number 1? Where is my prince and how am I gonna find one? (In case, schadenfreuden is what you have... ya... me do suffer, ok, except for I don't like to dwell in it) lol 8-x


No comments: