Sunday, March 30, 2008

What is your criteria?

I thing I learned from my ebay experiences is that... even if someone won the bid for your items, it doesn't mean that the transaction will be completed because sometimes you will encounter buyers who will pay not.

In that case, ebay sellers have to report the item as a disputed item and, after waiting for 7 days, the seller will be able to reclaim the final value fee so as the take the loss and run-- and to put the item for auction again-- this is especially true when there seems to be some urgency in getting rid of the items for fear the items might turn not-gotten-rid-of-able. lol

Since I am still sitting here, doing nothing more than getting old, earlier today, I had a thought... maybe it is time to really let all past accounts be default and really put myself out in the market for auction again.

Then, this neighbor of mine from Taiwan, who is now living in California called me at home tonight.

She asked me about my legal status.

She inquired me about what kind of job I would like to seek shall she be able to find me a job in California.

Mail-order bride available-- three versions of Ratprincess available!The last question, which might be THE reason she called me about, was, "It might sound very awkward. Would you mind if I introduce someone to you and what would be your criteria?" lol

I thought not even for a minute and looked back at my mom who is also in the room, "Mom, what would be the criteria for a husband?"

My mama said, "As long as you like him."

I went back to the phone and said, "Well, maybe not too short so that the children won't be too short." lol

While mama was still on the phone with that neighbor, I sit here typing this posting and thinking to myself--- Gees... this state of mind and body... whoever bid first--- sold. lol

No comments: