Saturday, March 15, 2008

Love

I think we all love and care for people in our own ways... the best way we could estimate.

My sister came to visit on Tuesday.

We don't really talk much about anything... maybe I shared something I mentioned in the blog to her and maybe she told me a bit about how exhausting the bus trip was to and back from China town.

We talked about my symptoms and the experiences of switch drugs like talking about the change of the weather.

We ate.

We had some snacks.

I sat in front of the computer while she wanted to get my room arranged in a better way (she is an architect).

She nagged about wanting my to posting some ebay listings to sell some gem stones for the shop she works at while I was trying to take care of my bills and the unintended financial damages of the acute and more intensive psychotic episode.

We didn't have to hug and kiss each other (guess the Asian kinda thing).

But, we know how much we love each other and how we don't have to impose our being into each other's existence because we already are there.

There is no need to doubt and to feel insecure about how much we meant for each other, and to have the sole ownership of each other.

I think that is the optimal kinda love.

No comments: