Sunday, March 23, 2008

All quite in the Westend

It is very funny that... after my last posting, all the strange things started to fade away...

I have no idea whether it is my praying to God and/or other paranormal power, the smokes that calmed my nerve or the animation I play in my head involving my neurotransmitters in club meds on the beach of Porta Plata, D.R., leisurely sipping strawberry Margarita served by the hard working Seroquel and Depako. lol

It doesn't really make sense to me since--- aren't the symptoms supposed to get worse when the drugs effects gradually fade away?

Hallucinations and delusions do come out and play once in a while but they go away when I quietly complain, "精神病 (mental)..." lol

At this point, it feels as if I got concrete in my head as if my split heads somehow have been glued together into one, wore a helmet to keep them together, or are protected behind some firewall 8-O (metaphor lol) ... letting me wonder further what could have induced such irrational change in my state of being (which is shared by many others)...

In other words, why are there times when the stressful states induced by psychotic symptoms not contribute to further aggravation while they do other times?

Going to court tomorrow... Gotta go get my beauty sleep... Nite Nite

No comments: