Sunday, March 30, 2008

What it be like?

I always wonder what is in the head of "mature" people and how they see life and the revolving world surrounding them.

Back a couple days, I asked mama who is in her late 60s. I said, "What does it feel like to be at your age?"

Mama told me, "Safety/security for everyone is most important."

When I was taking mama out today, while waiting for the elevator, my mama told me this question she asked grandma last year while grandma was 90 years old.

"Now you are in your 90s, what does it feel like and do you have worries?"

Grandma said replied...

She was most worried about my youngest uncles not married. However, at her age, nothing seems to be so very grand and important anymore... because what is the point of worrying about things you can not resolve?

No comments: