Monday, October 4, 2010

What do I know about disabilities

What do I know about disabilities?

I don't know much and I only know what I know.

What do I know about living with disabilities?

I don't know much and I am only learning to cope in my own way.

All that I can afford is what I know at this time and point.

Even if there are others with the exact same conditions, my guess is, we might still come to different experiences and different learnings at some points.

In other words, my way might not be Swans's way... and neither yours...

That's fine.

We all have our own ways... unfolding in only one way for all... time.

More interestingly, we are our own learning outcomes and consequences...

Mental only when I was much young tooth and greener
The horizon of physically disability added

No comments: