Sunday, April 20, 2008

3 more days to go

It is getting more and more annoying having to deal with the slower and slower state of my head.

Not wanting to adjust the meds without meeting with my shrink first this round, I am counting day by day the remaining number of days left till next Wednesday.

Some of the side effects I observed:
  1. Amotivation
  2. Tiredness
  3. Slow in the head
  4. Sort of depressed

Being over-drugged doesn't mean I am free of positive symptoms.

I still hear people speaking to me in my head and have the belief that it is the person talking to me although, at the same time, I am aware that it is my delusional thinking.

Sometimes when I am really tired or feel in lack of energy, my head would take care of the business by itself--- represented as someone else helping me to make the decisions and carry out the actions.

In addition, I, at times, would have psychosomatic kind of experiences manifested as squinting, stretching, etc while such bodily experiences are interpreted as someone else controlling my body (my consistent delusional belief) and resulted in these experiences.

My oh my... am I not so exceptionally crazy... lol

No comments: