Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Ears hurt hurt

I think I have mentioned this to you many a time but it doesn't hurt to mention this one more time.

People might think that auditory hallucinations are all in the head but the matter of the fact is that...

When there were a lot of voices constantly talking in your head, 24/7, you could still end up with ears really hurt.

After I discharged from the hospital for my second episode, I continued for a good few months very very delusional and had a lot more hallucinations. After a while, I found my ears started to hurt, not because too many people talking to me but because too many voices I heard through out the whole day.

My naive guess about such experiences is that, although I am sick in the head, in order for me to hear them voices, some part of my "ears" might be involved.

Such would be the eary manifestation of psychosomatization, or things along that line.

No comments: