Saturday, April 5, 2008

You are my hallucinations and delusions

One thing really strange about my life is a lot of people know how strange me and my life is and they also learn to accept the strangeness... (don't I love run-on-sentences?)

Yesterday, at work, I told this boss of mine that, "You know I was hearing your voices yesterday afternoon when you were going back your office?!" :-)

"Wow!" My boss replied, "Did I say something really thought provoking?"

I told him, "You told me to calm my head down."

Then, I happily said to the other boss of mine, "You are my voices, too!"

"I will let you know what you tell me next time I hear you in my head." I told them both. 8-) lol

An interesting thing I found is that... it is much easier to hear people's voice when they are close to you physically... Duh... Gotta be the inverse of out-of-sight-out-of-mind thing and the implications of theory of multimedia learnging and dual channel theory... lol

It is possible, though, for me to hear people's voices when they are not in presence if they are people who I care a lot about.

In addition, when the condition is much more "positive" (or too much towards the cuckoo end), it makes it easier for me to hear more people's voices and build delusions upon them even when they are nowhere to be seen.

And, of course, some of the voices belong to people I don't really know who they are... lol

In case you are curious, please feel free to ask me to inform you whether I have heard your voices in my head.... lol

No comments: