Friday, April 25, 2008

miserable kind of funny

I don't know how many times I have talked about the things I have to go through when adjusting medication.

Since it is the time of change again, I might as well bring it up again.

Right now I am taking 200 mg of Seroquel and 250 mg of Depakote as opposed to 200 mg Seroquel and 500 mg Depakote. The decrease of meds started two nights ago.

I had used a pill cutter to cut the 500 mg pill in half although I often end up with unequal halves... Yet, since they all will be taking by me, doesn't really matter since it will all balance out I guess.

The half of the Depakote I took last night was the bigger half...

Coincidentally, I felt more on the flat side in the early part of the day.

Then, I forgot what time it was...

At some point, I started yawning, eyes tearing and nose running.... uncontrollably...

Someone asked me whether it was the allergy...

I did not want to lie and replied with something like... "just some peculiar thing in my life" while I know....

Those are the classic symptoms of withdrawal... such as the withdrawal from drugs such as Depakote.

So, after I got off from work, I went and did my walking and hill climbing routines.

There was a point, when I found myself yawning, tearing and sneezing while having to rest on the cane to let the spasm coming down through my legs ease so as to keep on moving.

I thought about it... and I said to myself... "this is so very absolutely miserable kind of funny..." lol 8-O

Then, I kept on moving....

No comments: