Monday, April 14, 2008

Romantic

I also often ponder whether people actually think the concept of psychosomatization as a romantic one although there is nothing romantic I see when it is applied to me... 8-O lol

The reason why I use the word romantic is simple.

Following the doctrine of psychoanalysis, one could easily see my inability to move as the manifestation of my inability to move towards goals I have in mind... be it green card, employment, etc. The inability to obtain these goals makes me feel stuck and, talented as I am, my mind actually could create spasms to stall my movement.

In other words, it is all about what is hurting in my heart... man, isn't that romantic?

I also often thought that, if there is anything that had really driven me into the cuckoo's nest and contributed to the real manifestation of psychosomatization in my condition, it would have to do with my love for people and how much I care about people, including their potential perception that my condition is all psychopathological kinda psychosomatic and starting from that Dr. Conversion Disorder or that Dr. IME 25 bls....

In this perspective, my physical condition could be perceived as the manifestation of a self-fulfilling prophecy, except for the prophecy I eventually fulfilled is what other people might have wished for (beware what you wish for and ... lol). My love and care about people is such much that I can not bear the thought of their plausible dreams not coming true.... oh, no can't do...

As a result, I tried my best and from the bottom of my heart, although unwittingly, turned myself psychosomatic and into a case of conversion disorder to fulfill people's need for a sense of fulfillment . Of course, such a modus operandi might also have something to do with my collective cultural background and interdependent self-construal.... (Or, is what I am doing... social loafing? lol)

Such a degree of love and care... isn't that romantic?! xoxo lol

Sea Of Love - The Honeydrippers



陳雷 - 風真透



陳雷 - 欢喜就好

No comments: