Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Just when...

OK... Let me be an awful daughter. Yet, I have to say that...

I think it is true that, nowadays, my dear mama is my biggest stressor...
(and sorry, all the parents out there, this is a child's talk...)

It seems like there is always something wrong with something...

Just when I think I am walking more steps and making progress, I heard she said, "You have to get better." Oops...

Just when I finally found time to take her out for a walk during the day, she complains about how things are organized the way they are in my room and would not want to get out....

Just when I was trying to let her at least get some human interaction with people other than me, she walked away at a speed I could catch up not....

Then, when we were about to get some bread and my aching body made me stop, she was not happy and said, "Then, go home."

Of course, just when I was about to say anything else, it occurs to me that...

How could I make her understand?

And, more importantly, why can't I just explain to her in words why I do the things I do in action or vice versa?

I guess, sometimes, we are just to afraid to face the other parties' reactions--- just as we don't want to feel hurt, we don't want to hurt those we love as well.

Or, maybe,
about it,
I shall try to,
with her,
talk
although it would be really awkward

No comments: