Saturday, April 12, 2008

Productive day

I think I have a very productive day today, striving to be imperfect or to do something more exciting.

At the beginning of the day, I was still trying to be good.

After a certain point, I started feeling life really boring being good in a fine day like such.

Since being good adds no fun to life and although I have no idea what I mean by being good, I thought to myself... umm.. gotta do something different.

In powerpoint format following are the things I did in addition to finishing evaluating three papers:
  1. I filed my tax and finally mailed out all the receipts to get reimbursement for the visits to my shrink... oops... How procrastinating...
  2. I told my mama to go bar hopping with me because I sometimes have to live a life like young people do... oops... How impudent and ungrateful...
  3. I gave Mr. Cute Bartender my blog address and asked him whether he was gonna ask me out for a cup of coffee... He said never... oops... How embarrassing...
  4. On my way home, I bought my mama a rose for what I mentioned in point 2... oops... How cheesy...
Most important of all, I went to the bar and drank a good glass of strawberry Margarita as a chaser for my smoke... cuz the attempt to play modest is something driving me even more insane while, by default, I am what you might call--- crazy.
And, now, all that have been said and done... I feel productive and happy.
:-) lol 8-O


No comments: