Friday, April 11, 2008

So long

A good friend of mine loaned me his printer many a year ago... and, today, I am still fairly dependent on this printer.

Actually, for many a year, I did not really use that printer until the beginning of my ebay venture late last year.

A problem I encountered was... the quality of the printout was fairly awful...

The texts were all blurry and all printouts came out with gray-ish background.

For me, there are only two possible reasons why the printout came out so sorrily...

1. Printer is sick
2. Toner is running low and sick

After I took the toner out and cleaned up all parties sometime last week, I realized that the quality of the printout did get a bit better temporarily... then, it went back to the same old thing. This made me suspect that it might be the toner that is approaching its expiration date.

So, I put in the new toner today and, voila, the problem is solved and what a relief that the printer is still healthy.

Then, I thought to myself... like many other things in life, I should have done this way back ... what is taking me so long?

No comments: