Thursday, April 10, 2008

My blog and I

One good thing about blogging is that I could interpret things the way I want to without having to worry about all the requirements academic papers have to meet.

The bad thing about blogging for me is that I am not focusing on publishing journal articles that would put my real name on the map of academic publication.

I guess, just like everything else, decisions have consequences and it is dependent on you to choose the perspectives to take.

Since I think I still have a long time to live and to write, maybe, other types of writing, I am pretty happy about my experimentation with blogging and what I have learned for myself through it so far...

Think about it... how often do you see people blogging themselves till the day before they go into the Cuckoo's nest? lol (although I promise myself it won't happen again. :-X)

No comments: