Friday, April 4, 2008

Absolutely wonderful

I went back to read the postings I made in February right before I went into the hospital and took down the Ratology blog.

My first reaction was that... Gee.. this ESL language... What I really need is a husband who would have the patience to go through all the run-on sentences... lol

Then, I was reading about the thoughts and I tried to recall what the scenarios were to trigger these thoughts, including the hallucinations and delusions that might entail.

I thought to myself... this is absolutely wonderful....

All thoughts and events were captured through the daily journaling and, shall anyone track the writing, in real time (or day more appropriately), they would have been through it with me and saw how things have unvailed.

Looking back, I am in agreement still with the majority of the thoughts I had up to the day before the time before I went into the hospital...

For instance, this belief that life is wonderful never changed between now and Feb. 09, 2008, when I posted the following thought...

Life is wonderful

Before I end tonight and prepare for my life tomorrow...
One thing I want to say is that....
Life is wonderful and love is in the air...
That love for humanity is all that we have to hold on to....
The key is love... regardless....
It is the love that sustained me and love is the revelation of ratoloy, I think.
And, if you don't understand now, it is OK...
It would take time and the time will come.
And, it is our revelation--- not anyone specific's--- guess this is what you call--- the collective cognition.

:-)

No comments: