Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Separation anxiety

This separation anxiety topic occurs fairly frequent during my visit with my shrink.

Apparently, given all the green card etc kinda issue and the pending permanent departure from New York City, it does make sense to address this separation anxiety thing.

Then, after class today, as I was inching along trying to cross Broadway, I thought again...

Um.. I must be insecurely attached as a child as a result of my mom's health condition and this insecure attachment pattern must have been the cause of all my failed relationships and inability to find a husband... etc.

In other words, I didn't do it... it is all my mother's fault shall there be any sign of separation anxiety in any context or the exhibition of insecure attachment pattern... (while poor mama is in the background diligently trying to rearrange my room... 8-X lol)

No comments: