Friday, April 18, 2008

Quotes from Viktor Frankl

I decided to revisit a book I think I read over a decade ago... although I am not really quite sure whether I really read or finished reading this classic then.

Beautiful writing I have to say and I dare not even dream that, one day, I will have 1 % of his mastery with words.

Following are some of the quotes I really like from Man's Search for Meaning by Viktor Frankl:

  1. The salvation of man is through love and in love.
  2. No man should judge unless he asks himself in absolute honesty whether in the similar situation he might not have done the same.
  3. There is only one thing I dread- not to be worthy of my suffering.
  4. No one has the right to do wrong even if wrong has been done to them.
Audio book through New York Public Library

No comments: