Tuesday, April 1, 2008

All gone but love

One major indicator of me being really doped up is that...

Wow... nothing is ever so important and all jackasses are forgiven as long as I was once in love and I once loved.

Gees, that sounds very cheesy and I really think it is very cheesy.... lol

In general, I know someone had loved me before or had been in love with me before although they were all gone and although some are more of a jackass than the others. I also have learned from past experiences what it feels like when two people are in love with each other and love each other although my understanding might be limited.

It makes you feel sad to think that all is gone.

However, recently, I ask myself... do those experiences themselves have to be so bad and can we find something good in them?

Then, I realize... perhaps, when all is gone, we could learn to feel that thing called love without feeling hurt.... (or could that just be my hallucinations? lol)


What are you talking about?

No comments: