Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Lucky

Sometimes when I see or think of some of my cohorts, especially those in the psychotic department, I think I am lucky and extremely lucky.

Although this is a constantly process of adjustment and readjustment, using my sister's word... "You are like any other ordinary people...." (see the Ratopia posting)

Another interesting perspective of my clinical experiences is that...

I don't know what is wrong with me (although I do know there are many things wrong--- literally from head to toe lol 8-X).

I can't help wanting to keep my head up and keep looking to see the beautiful and bright side of life and human soul.

That seems to be some kind of survival instinct that either makes me or makes me think I am lucky.

Please check the picture depicting, in light, joyful, my multiple personalities or split-heads with my alternative "ego" (ESL pronunciation of eagle-- that bird in there). 8-O lol

No comments: