Saturday, April 5, 2008

Rose garden

What my earlier postings told me was that... my head was starting to sort of work earlier on in the day.

The problem with such observation is that.. positive symptoms tend to become more severe after I use too much of my head or when I am too tired.

The consequence of being able to making postings earlier in the day is that... thereafter, I need to work on slowing on head down while the tendency of my head is to start faster and faster as the day goes from morning towards evening.

So far, I found solitaire and slot machines to work wonder on helping me to slow the activities of my head down by concentrating on the simple and trivial hand-eye-coordination tasks.

During my Solitaire gaming play, I thought too myself... no truer words-- I never promise you a rose garden.... and is it unethical to offer anyone a garden I know I could keep no promise on?

No comments: