Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Ouch

On my way home, I heard this boy asking his father this question, "Have you ever broken a bone or fracture it?"

I heard the word fracture and it reminded me of the time when I got my ankle fractured... I thought, "ouch!"

Somehow I feel my chronic pain condition has made me much more empathic about pain-related sensations and feelings... I think...

I could sort of see people's pain, as well, when at times, when they seem to be upset.

If it is me I think they are feeling upset about, that makes me feel really bad, too.

Since I don't really want to go around asking people, "Did I upset you?"-- like what you might think cuckoo like me would do....

I could only wish them to feel better because it is better to feel being loved and cared for than to dwell in the feeling of being hurt.

No comments: