Sunday, April 13, 2008

Husband criteria II

I got this phone call from this old neighbor in California again today right after I took my mama to eat some seafood pasta and mushroom ravioli.

It was a very funny phone call because, apparently, she is now making it a mission to find me a husband... something my parents have given up on...

Her questions helped me to further elaborate on the criteria of my husband:
  1. Doesn't need to have a doctoral degree (since I have no idea yet what I have been doing with that doctoral degree of mine)
  2. Hard working
  3. No bad habit such as drugs, gambling and otherwise not classified (cigarettes and social drinking permitted)
  4. Have a stable job
  5. Divorced is fine
  6. Having children is fine
  7. The maximum acceptable age difference is 10 somewhere around 5 is more preferable
  8. Not too sorry looking

No comments: