Tuesday, April 1, 2008

good heart?

Sometimes when I speak with my mama and talk about some minor annoyances in life, I would just go... whatever... doesn't really matter.

Tonight, in the kitchen, mama told me something like... I think you have a good heart.

Then, she spoke of the story about this boy seeing a snake with two heads.

It was believed in the old time that one would die if one sees a snake with two heads.

So, this boy saw this snake with two heads.

Then, the boy thought to himself something like... well, now I have seen this snake with two heads and I am going to die, I might as well kill this snake so that no one else will have to die due to seeing this snake.

Ended up, the boy did die but at an old age... He ended up became one of the figures you will read in the history books and Chinese people partially contribute his success to God's grace for his good heart.

When I got back into my room, my grandiose self thought...

Being sort of both physically and mentally disabled, essentially, it is equivalent to encountering a snake with two heads.

For people in the same boat, I am attempting to use my insufficient words to show to the others what our experiences could entail with my verbal diarrhea. I will not be so obnoxious as to claim I know of everyone elses' story... the only story I could tell is my own.

For healthy people, I hope you will never need to have similar experiences and, through vicarious learning, my words could be used to help you understand...

Maybe, such way of thinking could be accounted for as being good hearted.

Yet, there are times when people do get on to my nerve and I would think constructivist learning might be much better an approach--- and I would think that everyone should be given the chance to experience what I described for at least a day in their life time. (here comes my evil twin... lol 8-X)

No comments: