Tuesday, April 8, 2008

No blogging today

My head is very strange because it does a lot of things by itself, which I have no control over.

Based on the amount of verbal diarrhea I have produced these days, it is logical to expect my head to continue starting up earlier and earlier as well as, hopefully, faster and faster, as long as within the range of moderation.

Earlier in the afternoon, it was true that , for a while, I could not shake these Micky mouse case voices and delusions in the background.

I kept on hearing things like blogger and kept on thinking people talking about me blogging.

At some point, though, this really calm voice came up in my head and told my head to calm down.

From then on till now, I started to feel as if there is concrete in my head... when knocking on my own head... it feels like knocking on a concrete wall.

How do such observations come about? I inevitably asked myself and following are the three hypotheses:

  1. I slept for about 10 hours last night and it might have something to do with the sufficient amount of sleep
  2. My head decided to shut itself down because it identifies potential over activities
  3. Some people are using their magical power to calm my head down because they know my head has been running to fast (magical thinking-- delusion)
Then, I got home with my concrete head and was getting ready for my dinner...

At some point, it occurs to me that or I "felt" that I should take a day off from blogging because "I know" it would be better. (these are delusional kinda experiences)

As a result, after dinner, I started to put down the reason why I will not blog today... 8-O lol

No comments: