Tuesday, April 1, 2008

My husband

My husband is a baker because I love to eat baking goods.

My husband owns a grocery store because I love the things they carry in those stores.

My husband is a dentist because I got bad teeth.

My husband is a chef because I love to eat.

My husband has a farm so that I have fresh milk to drink, which is good for my teeth and bones.

My husband has a garden and grows our own veggie, fruit and flowers in the huge garden.

My husband is a business man because he makes money through business and I help him spend money.

My husband is a bartender because I like to drink.

My husband is a techie so that I can run to him when there are troubles I could not shoot. lol

My husband is multilingual because there are too many other languages I do not know.

My husband is a masseur who could give me a good massage everyday.

My husband is a physical therapist and help me do my PT at home.

My husband is an orthopaedics doctor for my broken down joints, ligaments, discs, and compressed nerves.

My husband is a psychiatrist because I can't quite figure out how to get my head straight and it would save a lot of money on my mental health expenses.

My husband is a worker's com lawyer for the whole workers' compensation mess.

My husband is a negligence lawyer so that I could sue someone's behind for the sake of it.

My husband is very rich and I help him to spend our money.

--- Then, it occurs to me... among the whole harem of husbands... perhaps, it all boils down to--- my husband is someone I am not? 8-O lol

No comments: