Thursday, April 3, 2008

What I heard today

I thought it might be interesting for me to share with you some examples of hallucinations and delusions I had this afternoon since the memories are still relatively new.

Scenario 1:

One of my boss was walking near by. I had not caught it at first, however, at some point, I realized that I heard the voice of my boss in my head, who did not talk to me, "You really have to rest your head."

  1. Because the voice came out of my head, it is auditory hallucination.
  2. Because I actually believe it was my boss talking to me even after I knew he was not talking to me... this belief part makes it a delusion.

Scenario 2:

I might be checking out the pictures of the house mouse rubber stamps (my relaxation technique to calm my brain down). Then, I felt this guy who I know is no where close to me trying to show me the visualization of Dopamine on the beach. He must have also said something such as, "Calm down." Yet, can't quite remember. All that I knew was... whatever my hallucinations and delusions were, they did help to slow my head down... 8-O lol

  1. I did hear him talking to me in my head... that's auditory hallucinations.
  2. Some part of me must still sort of believe it was this person talking to me... so we could still call them delusions.

In both scenarios, when I heard them speaking, it were as if they are taking over a part of your head to be talking to you and they could see the world through your eyes kinda feeling.

Hope these two examples helps...

And, time for my daily meds.... 8-O lol

No comments: